EZ Education - Flagship Program

As the flagship education program, the Foundation stepped up its collaboration with the Department of Education and TESDA, its government agency partners. The Enrique Zobel Technical Center (ENZOTech) continuously provide economically disadvantaged learners with education opportunities that will help them gain better life. In response to the demand of the community, ENZOTech established a Senior High School Department with the permissionto operate granted by DepEd. The primary purpose of opening a SHS Department was to provide alternative career options highlighting technical vocational and livelihood related tracks.For school year 2019–2020, a total of two hundred seventy–seven (277) students enrolled in Grade11. Two hundred thirty-seven (237) or 86% are taking up TVL Track, on Welding, Automotive, Electrical, Computer Servicing System and Dressmaking Strands. While the remaining forty (40) or 14% are enrolled in the General Academic Strand.


There are 262 of 277 or 95% of the students enrolled are covered with the government SHS voucher program. Students who completed their junior high school in public schools, the government will subsidize an amount of P17,500 for the tuition fee while for those who completed their JHS in private, will have an allocation of P14,000. Since ENZOTech SHS’ tuition fee is set at P17,500, the balance of P3,500 will be shouldered by the student. Students who are not qualified voucher recipients have given discounted tuition fee rates.

“I believed that through education, there is hope for a better life.”
Staff and students combined to help in the cleaning of classrooms
School Operations

With the current number of students enrolled, a total of eight (8) faculty including school principal and assistant principal were hired to handle the administrative and academic requirements.

Like in other schools, various activities such as celebration of Buwan ng Wika, observance of coastal and environmental week, organization of the Supreme Student Government and other events were undertaken by as part of the extracurricular activities. The school also participated in the District and Division Athletic Meet Competition and Technolympics. It won 3rd place in the Street Dance Competition during the 4th Kinuyog Festival organized by the LGU – Calatagan.